What to expect when studying in the US
With over 1,000,000 international students opting to broaden their education and life experience here, the United States has the world’s largest international student population. The country is known for its top-ranking universities, cultural diversity & a strong economy.
Benefits of studying in the US
- Study in a globally recognized institution – You will study in one of the top-ranked universities in the world. Degrees from the United States have an excellent international reputation
- Cultural Diversity – Students frequently comment that their classes and dormitories are full of students of every nationality, religion, or ethnicity and that having access to and contact with people from so many different cultural backgrounds enhances the experience.
- English speaking country – Boost your English knowledge by studying and living in a native English-speaking country.
- Work while studying – Work up to 20 hours a week on campus and 40 hours a week during school breaks during the first year of study. After, students may engage in off-campus employment related to their course of study. For more information click this link https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/students/maintaining-status
- Travel with family – You can bring your family to stay with you while you study (Terms and Conditions apply, talk to us)
The US offers tertiary education in the following levels
- Bachelors Degree: A bachelor’s degree runs for 3 – 4 years
- Masters Degree: Average duration for a Masters is roughly 2 years
Some of the popular study fields include: Nursing, Business, Theology, Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management and Psychology.
There are limited intakes in a year depending on your program of choice. The two main intakes period is January and September. Apply with us as soon as possible.
Feel like it’s the right country for you? Sign up and we’ll be in touch.