Is Canada a good country to study in?
Canada consistently ranks as one of the best countries in the world—currently ranked as the best country for quality of life. By choosing to study in Canada, you’ll receive an internationally recognized education from some of the top educators and academics in the world.
Why choose Canada over other countries?
- World-class education system
Canada is recognized worldwide for its outstanding quality of education.Studying within the country will ensure you are well-equipped with the necessary skills within the field you choose. Canada has 5 of the top 100 universities in the world.
- It’s affordable!
Tuition fees and living costs in Canada are considerably lower than the other English-speaking countries
- Work after you graduate
Canada offers a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) to international students who graduate from a designated learning institution (DLI). The validity of the PGWP can be up to 3 years depending on the duration of your program.
- English tests are not mandatory
English test requirements are not mandatory for Kenyan applicants (Unless the school requests you to undertake them)
- The quality of life ranks the highest in the world
International students in Canada enjoy a high standard of living. It’s a great place to live and work. Canada also has 4 of the top 100 best student cities in the world.
Which study levels are available within Canada?
- Pathway programs – Did not meet university entry grades? No worries, there are foundation & diplomas pathway programs. (KCSE D plain or GCE O-levels: passes in 3 subjects & above)
- Bachelor’s degree – The average duration is 3-4 years
- Masters degrees – Duration is averagely 2 years. You need a GPA of 60% and above to qualify for direct entry into a University.
Some of the popular study fields include Business, Finance, Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Health & Medicine.
There are limited intakes in a year depending on your program of choice. Application periods close 6 months in advance. Apply with us as soon as possible. The main intake is in September. Other intake periods are in Jan-Mar, & May-July
Feel like it’s the right country for you?
Sign up and we’ll be in touch!