What can you expect when studying in Australia?
Australia is one of the most popular study destinations among international students over the years. The country is well known for its multicultural society, equality and world-class education system. They have 6 of the top 100 universities and seven of the best student cities in the world!
What are the benefits of studying within Australia? You may ask
- Study in a globally ranked institution
The Australian education system ranks among the best in the world. You get the most advanced knowledge and exposure needed in the job marketplace.
- A highly multicultural environment
You will enjoy interacting and learning from individuals from different backgrounds; making your stay in Australia wholesome.
- Gain work experience while you study
As an international student, you can work up to 20hrs per week or 40hrs per fortnight to boost your knowledge with work experience
- Get an additional 2-4 yr post-study work visa
The post-study work visa allows you to remain and work in Australia for an additional 2-4 years.
- It’s an English-speaking country!
Boost your English knowledge by studying and living in a native english-speaking country.
- Travel with family
Bring your nuclear family to stay with you while you study in Australia. (Terms and conditions apply, talk to us)
No wonder people love it here
Looking to apply for your tertiary education? Australia offers tertiary education in the following levels:
- ELICOS – feel like boosting your knowledge in English? You can pursue an English course as a package leading to your desired degree.
- Pathway programs – Did not meet university entry grades? No worries, there are foundation & diplomas pathway programs. After completion, you’ll progress to your Bachelors degree (KCSE D- or GCE O-levels: passes in 3 subjects & above)
- Bachelor’s degree – Bachelor programs run for 3 years (except courses like MBBS and some engineering courses)
- Masters degrees – Advance your masters in Australia. The programs averagely run for 2 yrs.
Some of the popular fields of study include Nursing, Education, Medicine Engineering, Business & Management.
There are intakes in Feb/Mar, Jun/July, Oct/Nov (the intakes vary with the program). The entire application duration can take 4-6 months. Apply below!
English tests are mandatory if you wish to study in Australia unless you’ve studied in one of the English-speaking countries.
Feel like it’s the right country for you?
Sign up and we’ll be in touch!